Wednesday 19 January 2011

Birthday paraphernalia




I had a lovely 30th birthday on Monday.  I spoke with both my granny's, waved down the phone at my granddad, opened presents with my Mum and Andrew and then spent the evening stroking cats and drinking tea.

  












Some facts about 30:
30 is the smallest sphenic number
A polygon with thirty sides is called a tricontagon 
The atomic number of zinc is 30
30 is the number of days in the months April, June, September and November
30 is the total number of major and minor keys in Western tonal music, including enharmonic equivalents
It's the international calling code for Greece 
In tennis, the number 30 represents the second point gained in a game

On Saturday I'll be having birthday fun with my friends, which I'm looking forward to.  A day of charity shop shopping is planned before some drinking in a lovely pub. 























And on Sunday, a lovely breakfast. 

















Before heading back here on Monday morning:


















1. here
2. here
3. here

No comments:

Post a Comment